Red x white

/
0 Comments
I find it amazing whenever me and my buds unintentionally have matching outfits for the day. When I arrived in school, the first thing I noticed was the shirts of my best guy friends. Okay, this is the first time I will be mentioning them in my blog, so brace yourselves. We are four in the group, two of them were wearing red, then me and our other friend was wearing white. This was indeed one of the "matchy-matchy" chronicles made by yours truly. Just kidding! Hihihi. And to think that we unexpectedly reported in one of our subjects, it almost seemed like we planned this whole thing.


We all have distinct characteristics, so how did our friendship start in the first place? I guess our same schedules in the third term of our first year in college jumpstarted it all. We were all dean lister's in the term prior to that, and as a privilege in our university, we had the chance to choose our schedules ahead of the rest of the batch. I think I was the first one to enroll in our block that time so they asked for my schedule as a guide since that was our first time choosing. Now here we are, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

I'm really blessed to have these guys as best friends. I don't really care that I'm the only girl in the group. They never fail to make me laugh whenever I'm with them. Whenever I'm down or having a bad day, they instantly give me good vibes whether they are aware of it or not. What I also like about our friendship is how we function as a team - we help each other especially concerning our academics. We still have the same schedule for the term and we are groupmates in almost all of our subjects as well. We actually plan to keep it that way in the next terms. I just hope that we would be lucky enough not to get separated... because enlistment in our university is no piece of cake.


You may also like

No comments: