Little things

/
0 Comments
I personally have a thing for statement clothing, especially when it deals with life and love. "Enjoy little things," absolutely. The term is almost ending, and I'm about to have a new schedule again. At the moment, I'll just be enjoying what's remaining of my first sophomore term. I shouldn't let those little things get unnoticed till it fades. 

I have a darn chill schedule this term (definitely going to miss this). Just the sched, okay? The courses that I'm taking is the total opposite of chill. For today, I only have one class, and it's only for an hour. Unfortunately, I still had to wake up earlier because it was my first subject and it's at 8 AM. I'm supposed to have three subjects during Tuesdays, two of which are Physics subjects: one lab and one lecture. I have the same prof for the Physics subjects, so I had a free cut for both. Yay for me! But I still had to stay in school for an extra hour to finish and submit our group's Physics lab activity. I didn't do it alone of course, I was with my guy friends... though we were not groupmates for that activity.


Since I only have one class for today and the weather's pretty much bipolar these days, I decided to wear a pullover with my ever versatile skater skirt. Why versatile, you ask? For starters, it's dark-colored (almost close to black) and it goes well with almost anything. Apparently, this is also my most-worn skater skirt in my closet. Categorize this under "lazy-dressing" if you want, fine, it doesn't matter anyway. A pullover-skirt outfit is definitely perfect for the bipolar weather we're having. It's an outfit that is not too covered nor too bare, all good for such an unpredictable weather.

No one could predict if it's going to rain or not, no matter how sunny it may be. Just a friendly tip: don't forget to keep your umbrellas in check! You'll never know when you're going to use it. Believe me, I had already shared umbrellas with my friends a couple of times... and they're guys! I've already learned my lesson, and I never leave my house now without an umbrella. I don't bring before since I find hassle in ordinary umbrellas, so I went for automatic instead. Hahahahaha, problem solved!




You may also like

No comments: