Come and Get Your Love

/
0 Comments
After attending my friend's debut (check previous post dudes), my family and I went to Greenhills to watch Guardians of the Galaxy (again, this is a very late post). It was actually my second time watching the movie, my first time with my friends in MOA. My dad had already reserved the tickets days before, and watching it again wasn't a problem for me. I really did enjoy the movie, it got the right mix of action and comedy. Groot is my favorite character there, by the way. It is like the Avengers with a different spin to it, and well, I really enjoy watching superhero themed movies anyway. Nevertheless, it was a freaking Marvel movie! I don't know but there's really something about Marvel that sets it apart from DC. With the Marvel movies being produced nowadays, DC has a lot of catching up to do.


To be honest, it was my first time to watch a movie in Greenhills. I liked the ambiance of the mall since it was really classic. There were chandeliers and movie posters of hit movies from different decades. I couldn't get better shots, unfortunately.

While waiting outside for the movie to start, I ran into my best guy friend who was also going to watch GOTG with a different movie schedule. What a coincidence, right? It was actually funny that we were out watching a movie when we will be having a long exam the following day, so yeah, #yolo.


As for my outfit of the day, I just wanted to go for something basic. I wore a white cropped top (Thrifted) and a pair of high-waisted jeans (Stradivarius) with my black sneakers (Rubi), plus a floral bomber jacket (Thrifted) to complete the look. I couldn't go without a jacket or a cover-up when watching inside movie theaters because I easily get cold for some reason. So, there you guys go!


You may also like

No comments: