Parsing myself

/
0 Comments
Oh, hello there, welcome to my blog! This is apparently my first blog post, and I'm just going to keep it short and simple. First thing I did in the morning was to code. It's not hardcore coding though, I just added the basics I didn't put in my machine project before. This is also a pair project, so I didn't do much yet since we will eventually accomplish this together. Honestly speaking, I somehow enjoy programming though, sorry not sorry dudes. After all, there's a reason why we chose our respective degrees in the first place, right? For those who don't know, I'm an information technology student. Yeah, computers and programming are my thing, but whoever said that a computer major can't pull fashion off hasn't seen anything yet. My blog is entitled this way for a reason, you'll figure out why soon.
You're probably wondering why I just started creating a blog today, or yesterday rather, but the truth is I always was a blogger. Ever since my whole existence, I believe that I have created tons of blogs under different blog sites. I have Tumblr, I had BloggerSss, LiveJournal, Multiply, and Wordpress. The problem is, however, either I end up preoccupied too much by school or I just simply end up lazy. Story of my life. Pictures are no issue, it's just that it's hard to compose all your thoughts in a day into a post sometimes. I am saying that I won't be able to blog in a daily basis, well, I'm going to try. As for my future readers, I hope you don't give up on this blog if ever. Wish me luck, dudes.


You may also like

No comments: